Sales Administration Executive (Macau)
To achieve our vision and support the next phase in our rapid growth, we are currently looking for candidate with suitable caliber to fill up the following position.
- Responsible for daily administrative duty and process relevant administrative documents.
- Handle office equipment maintenance.
- Manage office supplies requisitions, price negotiation and place purchasing orders.
- Support sales and after sales team to generate market data analysis and answering phone calls in a good manner.
- Off-site work may be required.
- Handle ad hoc / general duties as assigned
- Higher diploma or above education level
- 1-2 years relevant working experiences in logistics
- Excellent in Microsoft office application
- Good command in spoken and written Cantonese, English
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefit including: 5-day work week, Medical Insurance, Double Pay, Performance Bonus and Birthday Leave etc. to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with Expected Salary & Reference no. to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Candidates not invited for interview within one month that may consider their applications unsuccessful. The applications will be destroyed by DHK within six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.